The Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival begins Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 29 at Southern Hill Farms, 16651 Schofield Rd., Clermont
Friday – 4pm – 9pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sundays 10am – 5pm
Admission is $10 per vehicle, per day, with no limit to the amount of passengers in the vehicle and will include access to the farm with the following:
• Live music
• Food trucks
• Beer and wine
• Pumpkin patch with a variety of pumpkins of all sizes, Indian corn, gourds, Pelee mums and more for purchase. We provide complimentary hayrides to your vehicle with a pumpkin purchase, as well as a pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
• New covered playground for children and permanent restrooms
• Adult games such as life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss and more.
• Photo op areas.
• Southern Hill Market, filled with frozen apple cider, handmade lotions, candles, lip balms and more. Local raw honey for sale, as well as your favorite sweet treats.
• Rides on the Blueberry Express for purchase, $5 for adults, $3 for children and teens ages 4-18.
• There will be fire pits for roasting s’mores, also available for purchase in the Southern Hill Market.
Access to the incredible kids stay and play area will require the purchase of an unlimited play Kids Zone wristband for $15 per child, per day, and will include the following:
• A large festival swing ride (an individual ticket must be purchased for an adult wishing to ride on the festival swing with their child).
• Petting zoo and pony rides
• Rock wall.
• Face painting.
• Bounce houses and games.
• Inflatable double lane slide.
• ALL UNLIMITED, ALL DAY WITH THE PURCHASE OF A WRISTBAND!
All event details are subject to change. For further information or to confirm the schedule of events, Visit Southern Hills Farms