Tomoka Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, held its annual student award program on Friday, February 2, at Cooper Memorial Library. Tomoka Regent Beverly Oyler welcomed members, students, teachers and families to the annual ceremonies.
The American History Essay and Christopher Columbus essay awards were presented to:
High School Students:
- Allison Parker (12th grader), Lake Minneola High School
- Kenlee Crum (10th grader), Lake Minneola High School
- Alizabeth Bukunus (10th grader) East Ridge High School
- Hunter Frink (9th grader) Lake Minneola High School
- Christopher Gutowski (12th grader) East Ridge High School
Middle School Students:
- Arianna Robinson (8th grader) Imagine South Lake Charter School
- Jasmine Miri Van Ness (8th grader) Imagine South Lake Charter School
- Ella Brooke Larson (7th grader) Imagine South Lake Charter School
- Brooke Martin (5th grader) Groveland Elementary School
- Vishal Natine (5th grader) Clermont Elementary School
The American History Essay and Christopher Columbus Essays committee was comprised of Joanne Rhodes,
Chairman; Mary Battersby and Anna Rose Pauley.
The South Lake Community congratulates our students.