- 3rd Place Evaluation Winner, Edna Mckenzie David;
- 2nd Place Evaluation Winner, Jay Cohen;
- 1st Place Evaluation Winner, Regina Cruz-Morales
- 3rd Place Humorous Speech Winner, Vern Conner;
- 2ndPlace Humorous Speech Winner, Elin Mayer;
- 1st Place Humorous Speech Winner, Monty Ray Davidson.
Curious about Toastmasters? Attending a meeting is a great opportunity to learn what it’s all about. The club provides a safe, supportive and positive learning environment in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth. See why we enjoy spending Monday nights at Clermont Toastmasters. It’s not only educational but it is also FUN!
Clermont Toastmasters is an award-winning club which meets every Monday night at 7 pm at the Community Foundation of South Lake, 2150 Oakley Seaver Drive, Clermont. The entrance to the facility is on Don Wickham.
For more information call 352-234-6495.