The 12th annual Downtown Clermont Art Festival was successfully held in Downtown Clermont. Talented artists, crafters and vendors inspired and piqued the interest of all visitors. Participating fine artists competed for cash prizes across five distinct categories of work: Fine Art 2-D; Fine Art 3-D; Photography; Jewelry; and Fine Crafts, while thousands of locals and tourists descended upon Clermont streets.
DCAF Fine Art Awards:
Best of Show Award went to Ward Siegler who was also 2017 Best of Show winner. Siegler will be honored as the new 2019 DCAF Featured Artist.
First Place Awards went to
- David Archer for 2D Fine Art
- Larry Oskin of Art Beautique for Fine Art Photography
- Tatiana Mota for Fine Art Jewelry
- Gene Gandee for 3D Fine Art
- Percy Roger for Fine Crafts.
Awards of Excellence were shared with
- Kathryn Wise for second place Photography
Stuart Wilson, Mango Arts for 3rd place Photography.
Fine Art 2D Category
- Jackie Mills earned second place
- Kacie Solar winning third place
Fine Art 3D Category
- Jack Yontz earned second place in Fine Art 3D
- Bobby Garas winning third place.
Fine Art Jewelry Division
- Vicki Smith earned second place honors and
- Michaela Prachthauser earned 3rd place
Fine Craft Division
- James Baumann won the second place award with
- Chuck Byers winning third place in the Fine Craft division.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Awards:
- Tyler Harvick won the 10 years division
- Jodi Mae Leodones won the 13 years category, while
- Kathleen Levin earned the award for the over 19 category.
Congratulations to all our artists and crafters
Special congratulations to Larry Oskin of Art Beautique for receiving first place in the Fine Art Photography category. Larry is a contributing writer and photographer for the SOUTH LAKE TABLET. He is also the owner of Marketing Solutions / Art Beautique, offering creative marketing, media relations and professional fine art photography services. For more information, contact Oskin at 407-395-9007 or at LOskin@MktgSols.com.