Congratulations to the following LMHS HOSA State competitors advancing to the Nationals and International Leadership Conference June 19-23 Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- Angelica Singh, 3rd Place Physical Therapy
- Mallerie Coss-Vargas, 1st Place Nursing Assisting
- Ashley Aldabute, 3rd Place Dental Science
- Jade Stump and Arianna Moolchand, 3rd Place Health Career Display
- Nathalie Averill, 2nd Place Prepared Speaking
HOSA stands for Future Health Professionals, it is an international student organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Health Science Education HOSA provides a unique program of leadership development, motivation, and recognition exclusively for secondary, post-secondary, adult, and collegiate students enrolled in health science education and biomedical science programs or have interests in pursuing careers in health professions. HOSA is 100% health care!