Visit Lake is offering a free, digital education workshop geared specifically to local tourism businesses on how to expand exposure with Google to help improve conversion of digital audiences to real-world customers.
This in-person workshop will be held on July 9 from 1-3 p.m. at Mission Inn Resort and Club, located at 10400 County Road 48, Howey-in-the-Hills. Miles Partnership, a strategic marketing company focused exclusively on travel and tourism, will provide training and how-to documents covering tips and best practices for getting the most out of opportunities within “Google My Business.”
Topics covered will include:
Claiming and managing your account
● Obtaining and responding to reviews
● Tips to improve your photography
● Adding 360 images and video
● Removing photos from your listing
● Leveraging Google Local Guides
● Getting the most from Google PostsOn-site instant verification of Google My Business accounts will also be provided at the workshop, without the need for a postcard or phone call. Businesses should bring a one or more of the following documents: utility bill(s), tax letter or business registration certificate to participate in instant verification. The documents must show the business name, address, and category, if possible. Businesses will also need the login to the Google account for their business. Those who do not have an account can visit https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
To sign up for the workshop, click here, Visit Lake Google Workshop. Space is limited.